Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seeing Double.

First off...before I get into my current infatuation...IT RAINED!  Not a few drops, not a quarter inch...a good 1"+!!  Ahhh...a huge relief!  I have been waiting & waiting for rain.  I have found some great deals on flowering shrubs this fall & haven't been able to get them in the ground because it is just un-diggable.  They'll all go into the ground this week so they can spread their roots & start growing!  Oodles & oodles of hydrangea and other flowering shrubs for next season!!

Now, let's keep some steady rain coming through fall so that I can get lots of these planted...!!


& these...



& these....!!!


Aren't they amazing?!  I am in love with double tulips!...and thankfully, have finally found a good wholesale source for them!  I cannot wait to have all of these blooming next spring!  They're going to be GORGEOUS in wedding bouquets!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...love the doubles! What wholesale firm will you be selling them too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be selling the flowers to a wholesaler. I have found a good wholesale supplier to order bulbs from for this fall...can't wait to see them in bloom! :)

    ReplyDelete