Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sweet {Pea} Dreams

Every few weeks, a new flower or plant absorbs my time.  Currently, it's these pretty little ladies...

Sweet Peas!

These graceful beauties have been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl.  When I was about 5-years-old, they grew along the road near our home.  After my mom telling me what they were, I named one of my cats after them!...he was a sweet pea!  :)

Sweet peas come in almost every color under the sun!  Some of the more traditional, heirloom varieties are also very fragrant.  Preferring cool weather, they make delightful spring cut flowers! 

I will be soon be sowing sweet pea seeds (say that three times fast!) in a variety of colors to have for early spring bouquets and arrangements.  I can't wait to see their first little sprouts of color! 

Interested in a bouquet of sweet peas as soon as they're ready?  A fresh flower subscription from Seeded Earth will guarantee you first "pick" of the prettiest flowers for your home or business!  Send me an email or Facebook message for pricing!...discounted from our farmer's market prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment