Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Get Creative!

I am currently working on a revised business plan -- revised because things have changed quite a bit since beginning Seeded Earth in June of 2009. 

The 2010 season brought a few new challenges, but also many new, exciting and refreshing ideas!  In my six years of professional green industry experience, I have learned that you will always, always, always have new challenges...and that you will never overcome those challenges or improve if you don't accept them as an opportunity to learn and grow.

In my hunt for new information, I have discovered some amazing {free} resources!  There is so much out there just waiting to be discovered!...and if you are a bit creative in your thinking, you can even find some extremely talented people to help you fairly inexpensively and within your {very} limited budget.

I understand that the job market is still a difficult one and that I am very lucky to have my full-time job to support this venture...

...BUT...

For anyone out there who is currently out of work, I urge you to be creative!  What are you passionate about?  How can you turn your passion into profit?  You can do it, you know?!  If you are interested in anything involving the green industry {or any other industry may overlap, too}, please contact me!  I would be happy to share some of my thoughts & findings with you!

Good Luck & Wishes of Success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment