Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Addict.

It's true.  I have a problem.  I am a self-proclaimed plant addict.  Yep.  I love them...want them all.  How could I not?!  All of those pretty new varieties that come out every year?!  Gosh...and what about all of the neat, old varieties that I haven't tried yet?!  I can't resist.

But...alas...I must.  Why??  Well...You see, I'm getting married in May...and so are our finances.  My addiction has now been Dave Ramsey-ified by the workings of Financial Peace University.  We now know (and keep a watchful eye) on how much money is going to each particular category of our spending and saving.  It is nice to know that we are being responsible with our money and know exactly where it is going...but it also makes it a bit more difficult for me to justify my addiction.  Bummer.  Every addict needs a way to justify their addiction....right?!

I am going to need to work on the justification part...but for now, I do have a small portion of Seeded Earth's budget set aside for new foliage for bouquets!  Good thing...check out these hosta that Plant Delights Nursery is offering!  I love them!!  I think their leaves would be b-e-a-u-tiful in future bouquets!...don't you?!

Oh...and if you have any ideas on how I can justify squeezing in the millions of other plants that I'm eyeing into the budget...  ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment