Monday, January 2, 2012

Catching Up!

I'm a bit behind, AGAIN.  As usual, things have been busy & exciting around our neck of the woods!  During the first week of November, my mom & I (Travis couldn't get away from work) made the trip to Reston, Virginia for the Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers' National Conference.  We had a great time & I came home with many great ideas!  Here are some photos from the trip!



Lynnvale Studios is gorgeous!

I'm in love with dahlias...as I'm sure you'll figure out with the coming season!  :)

Yes, those are ALL lilies!!

Gorgeous callas!

I would LOVE to have this many growing houses!

My arrangement for the conference...a little sad by the end of the week...loved those orange dahlias, though!

A great winter foliage for wreaths!  Loved Bob Wollam of Wollam Gardens!...what a neat guy!

It's so much fun getting to meet and learn from so many people who share the same passion & enthusiasm for locally-grown flowers!  I left the conference with such a feeling of excitement to get jumping into the 2012 season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment