Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Routine

I love fall. 

It ranks right up there with spring as one of my favorite seasons.  It just misses the title of favorite, though, due to the fact that it leads into winter {my very least favorite} and it is a bit more routine than spring. 

Sure, spring comes with the typical seeding, planting and a whole lot of hustle & bustle to get everything done that needs to be done, but inevitably never all gets done & somehow everything works out anyway.

  Fall has chores...normal chores...not so much of the excitement that comes with spring.  That's where were are right now...in the routine.  A lot of cleaning, tilling, composting, planting and preparing.  The preparing part is actually a bit more fun this year because I am preparing to go full-time beginning in 2012!  This will be an enormous help and alleviate a lot of the stress that comes with working a full-time job & then coming home to squeeze in as much work as possible for Seeded Earth.  I am crazy excited to dive into more farmers' markets and weddings!   

Olive loves to come help me in the field!



In the midst of routine, there is still much fall beauty to be found...









Kevin says 'hi'!...he's beginning to settle in and become *much* more of a puppy!  I see a portion of our yard being fenced sooner than later!  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment