Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friendly Flowers


While I am sad to be missing market, again, this Saturday, I am thrilled to be putting together an alter arrangment and the corsages for my very good friend's Saturday wedding. Weddings certainly seem to in abundance these days! I put together 110+ bouquets for a wedding at Deere Run Golf Course last weekend and right after delivery, we were on the road to celebrate another friend's big day!

Flowers really do bring a brightness to a wedding, don't they? With my May 2011 wedding on the horizon, I find myself daydreaming about how they will brighten my big day. The dress, the location, *and*...the flowers! They will be in the photos, the memories, for years to come. Along with the blushing bride in the gorgeous gown, there will be her beautiful flowers against her white gown.

The hard work paid off last weekend for the 110+ bouquets -- they looked amazing on the white linens with the green & blue backdrop from the sky and golf greens. I cannot wait to put the corsages and alter arrangement together for my friend's weekend wedding. I am excited for my own wedding day on May 14, 2011 to see what flowers are in bloom...what flowers I will carry down the aisle, what colors will brighten the cheer in the day, and set the stage for the fun, outdoor evening reception!

Seeded Earth and I would *love* to help brighten your day, too!...with local, fresh flowers, your day is sure to be bright, cheery, unique....and green! Buying flowers that are locally grown really helps to decrease your carbon footprint! Beautiful & Eco-Conscious! Contact me for more information on how I can help to make your day a beautiful one that you will cherish for a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment